What is the price of peace of mind, cost savings, cleaner air, and increased comfort? At Wayne Martin & Son Air Conditioning it’s as little as $150 a year for a yearly HVAC maintenance contract! Think about it, your air conditioning unit cost you thousands of dollars when you had it installed. Isn’t it worth it to protect that investment by maintaining it so that it continues to run efficiently for a good long time? After all, you want it to continue to provide your home and family with cool comfort for at least the life of it’s 10-year warranty. And here in Southwest Florida, you depend on your HVAC system to keep you comfortable year round! Let’s look at some of the reasons you need a yearly maintenance contract:
- You may not be aware of this, but when you submit a repair claim under warranty, most HVAC manufacturers will require you to have proof of annual maintenance to stay covered under that warranty. Air conditioning components are expensive, and you don’t want to have to pay for them out of pocket if you don’t have to, so annual maintenance can save you money if something goes wrong.
- The Department of Energy says that when your AC unit is working at peak efficiency you can save as much as 30% on your energy bills. Regular maintenance ensures peak efficiency.
- You would never ignore the regular maintenance on your car, such as oil changes and tune ups. After all, they extend the life of your vehicle. And regular maintenance does the same for your HVAC system, reducing the need for you to spend money on new AC installation.
- Regular maintenance can decrease the necessity for really costly repairs and emergencies. Plus our maintenance contract means you will get priority service when you do have an emergency, and a 10% discount on any repairs you need.
- The air you breathe indoors has the potential to have two to five times the level of airborne pollutants than outdoors! The quality of your indoor air can be affected by dirty coils and blower parts within your air conditioning unit. This means bacteria and dust and possibly even mildew and mold could be being blown throughout your house by your AC and causing all kinds of allergy problems and eye, nose and throat irritations. Having these components cleaned regularly will ensure your air quality is up to par.
- Your air conditioner uses a considerable amount of energy, and wouldn’t it be great to increase its energy efficiency by keeping it running at its best? Peak performance comes from regular maintenance, as equipment that is clogged with dirt and dust is clearly going to work harder and longer to provide the cool air you need.
- When you save energy, you save money on a monthly basis. In fact, experts estimate that replacing a dirty air filter alone can lower your AC energy consumption by 5% to 15%!
Buy yourself some peace of mind today by purchasing a yearly maintenance contract with Wayne Martin & Son. Give us a call at 239-462-4068.